To do something a little different, I’ve decided to participate in the DC Ladies Blogtober (it’s not too late for you to join in). Today’s challenge is to write a fall bucket list.
So here it is. In no particular order, My Fall Bucket List:
1) Begin to wean Charlie off of her formula.
2) Play in the leaves with Kaia (our dog) and Charlie.
3) Visit Harpers Ferry before the leaves fall.
4) Introduce Charlie to caramel apples.
5) Get lost in a good book for a day on the front porch and enjoy the fall air.
6) Clean the house thoroughly before we are snowbound during the winter.
7) Have a bonfire with friends.