OK, so the blog you are reading did not appear until Charlie’s first birthday. But, Tatum at Ain’t No Roller Coaster inspired me to write my first post, No Apologies, on my tumblr account a year ago today.
I have been posting ever since.
My most popular posts are listed in the sidebar. In this post, I list my picks of the lesser read posts and the reason why they are some of my favorites.
1) Lucky – Almost two years into our journey, I continue to hear these comments regularly and I still feel the same way about them.
2) Crying In The Car Included – Not every relationship with a medical professional is a good match.
3) A Little Bit Of Ordinary – One of the many times Charlie has surprised me for the better.
4) Peer Influence – I learned a valuable lesson as Charlie learned to eat!
5) Skylar – Sometimes there are no good answers.
6) Three Legged Dog – A glimpse into my struggle with envy and jealousy.
7) Pride – I will always remember the first time Charlie felt rain.
8) In Case We Become A Micro Preemie Anecdote – There are some things I want told with our story.