So, here it is… my list of this year’s resolutions.
1) I will try to be kinder to myself. It’s okay if we aren’t perfect with Charlie’s therapy routines or she has junk for dinner once in a while.
2) I will try to reach out to my non preemie parent friends more. We get so busy with Charlie’s appointments that I forget about socializing with my friends.
3) I will take Charlie on her first train ride.
4) We will finish visiting all of the state parks this year.
5) I will try to keep things in perspective if life keeps numbers 3 and 4 from happening.
6) I want to attend this year’s ShareUnion.
7) I want to break our team goal for March of Dime’s March For Babies.
That is what I hope to get out of 2014. However, life has a way of dealing out it’s own ideas of the year for me. I suppose that leaves one more (and probably most important) resolution.
8) I hope to roll with the punches and celebrate every little thing.
Charlie and Kaia after yesterday’s hike.