It is no secret that I am thankful. In the spirit of Thanksgiving tomorrow, I decided to join the masses and create a list of what I’m grateful for.
1) First and foremost, I am grateful for Charlie and that she wasn’t taken too soon. Not only that, I’m thankful for the life we have as a family and all the fun we have together.
2) I’m appreciative of the love and support of my friends. I would be lost without them.
3) I’m grateful for the encouragement and assistance we have received from others. I am amazed at how many people step up to help when they don’t have to.
4) I’m thankful for all the progress Charlie has made since last year. Her progress over the last year has wildly exceeded anything I expected as I prepared for the worst and hoped for the best.
5) I’m grateful for everyone that I have met who are on similar journeys such as ours. I’m sorry that they are on this journey with us. However, I’m so lucky to have found others who understand our path.